Natural Pet Holistic Veterinary Center
Our goals are to be proactive about our patient’s health and to prevent disease wherever possible.
- We help you take a proactive, integrative approach to your pet’s health. We help you to choose what is best for your pet to help them live the best, longest life possible.
- We do not push any unnecessary vaccinations simply because it is “what everybody else does” or suggested by a committee. We know that certain immunities last a very long time and encourage you to proactively test for immunity rather than administering an unnecessary and potentially harmful vaccination.
- Whenever possible we will use naturally derived products rather than chemical pharmaceuticals to treat our patients. Sometimes we will use them alongside conventional drugs.
- We will take the time to answer your questions. Our caring staff makes sure that both you and your pet are as comfortable as you can be.
- We love our patients
We Are An Integrative Veterinary Practice
Our doctors believe that there is no one ‘perfect’ way for the body to heal. The art of medicine lies in a practitioner’s ability to identify what form of remedy unlocks the body’s healing potential. Integrative veterinary medicine is a comprehensive approach to your pet’s health care, combining holistic and conventional diagnostics and therapies.
The many different alternative modalities our doctors use to heal animals include:
- Ozone Therapy
- UV Blood Therapy
- Manual Therapy/Massage
- Western Herbal Medicine
- Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Nutraceutical Therapy
- Species Appropriate Nutritional Therapy
- Cold Laser Therapy
This comprehensive approach to managing your pet’s health focuses on finding whatever therapy or combination of therapies addresses and resolves the problem with the fewest side effects.
- Street: 711 Almar Pkwy, Bourbonnais
- Postcode: 60914
- City: Bourbonnais
- State: IL
- Country: United States
- Telephone: (815) 929-9393